Serta iSeries Hybrid 100 13.625" Firm Mattress
- Provides pressure relief and support
- Helps reduce heat build-up at sleep surface
- Adapts to your body for curve-hugging comfort
When it comes to mattresses, one size definitely doesn’t fit all. The mattress should be longer than the tallest person sleeping on it. The bed width should allow enough space to fold your arms behind your head without going beyond the mattress edge or touching your partner’s elbows (for two adults, we recommend either a queen or a king).
- Split sizes also available. Contact us!
Overview & Specs
With a hybrid mattress you get the best of both worlds: the traditional supportive feel of springs with the added comfort technology of memory foam. The Serta iSeries Hybrid 100 13.625” firm mattress is no different, combining the company’s 886 Pro-Support™ Coil System and its sturdy spinal support with multiple layers of support foam and gel memory foam.
The Serta iSeries Hybrid 100 reviews show that it’s a good mattress for back and stomach sleepers, providing the spinal alignment and pressure point relief necessary to prevent the development of back and shoulder pain. The iSeries 100 firm also rates highly for repositioning, meaning that if you like to switch sleeping positions throughout the night, it’s easy and comfortable to do so.
If you like an extra firm feel while you sleep—on top of your mattress rather than sinking into it—the Serta 100 mattress keeps you afloat and cool while you sleep. You don’t have to take our word for it, though. Order today and take advantage of our 120-night sleep trial.
Comfort Type: Firm
- HyperFeel Surface Design
- .5” Cool Reaction Gel Memory Foam
- 1” EverCool Twist Gel Memory Foam
- 1” Serta Balanced Support Foam
- 1” EverCool Twist Gel Memory Foam
- 886 Pro-Support with Best Edge Foam Encasement
- Twin: 39" W x 75" D
- Twin XL: 39" W x 80" D
- Full: 54" W x 75" D
- Queen: 60" W x 80" D
- King: 76" W x 80" D
- Cal King: 72" W x 84" D
Suitable for Adjustable Base
Low Motion Transfer
Items delineated as “FREE SHIPPING” ship free with ground shipping and do not include in-home delivery or setup, nor do they qualify for Red Carpet Delivery.
Get free delivery when you spend over $599.* This includes next day delivery, free in-home set up, removal of old mattress, and our trademark Red Carpet Delivery!
*Available for most products and online only. Select zip codes do not apply. Call for details 1-866-753-3797.
Red Carpet Delivery Details: We guarantee your new mattress will be delivered within a designated 1 day delivery window, or your delivery is free. If your delivery is late, simply contact us after signing the delivery manifest with the delivery time stamp and we will credit your account or mail a refund check for the price of your delivery fee within three weeks. As part of our Red Carpet Delivery Service, we will contact you to schedule delivery whenever it's convenient for you. While we install your new mattress, we will also haul your old mattress away. Red Carpet Delivery is not applicable on all products and is not available in all areas.
10 Year Limited Warranty
Serta® mattresses or foundations used with proper support are protected by a 10 year limited manufacturer’s warranty. Serta products are warrantied against manufacturing defects in workmanship and material (excluding covers and handles, except for handles on iSeries and equivalent level mattresses).
• Comfort Preference
• Bedding sold “as is”, or floor samples, or bedding purchased from second hand parties, non-retail establishments or received as a promotional item.
• Bedding height
• Corner guards
• Bent perimeter border rods due to moving or bending the sleep set for innerspring models
• Replacement of another piece in a sleep set unless it is also defective
• Damage of the mattress or foundation due to misuse or abuse
• Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation or when an incorrect bed frame is used
• Sheet fit
• Fabric Stains, soiling, fluid penetration, tears or burns
• Adjustable foundations (see owner’s manual for details on warranty coverage)
• Mattress fabric (except as noted in the Warranty Coverage Detail section for an All Foam mattress)
• Zippered mattress cover damage due to improper care including removal of cover
• Normal change in softness and recovery time associated with memory foam and latex materials over time. This does not affect the pressure relieving qualities of these materials.
• Body impressions in the mattress that measure less than 1½" for an innerspring mattress; less than ¾" for all smooth top (non-quilted) hybrid mattresses and All Foam model mattresses.
• Sagging in the mattress that measure less than 1½" for an innerspring mattress; less than ¾" for all smooth top (non-quilted) hybrid mattresses and All Foam model mattresses.
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase. Replacement of the mattress or foundation does not extend its limited warranty or begin a new limited warranty period. Your warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label as indicated on the Warranty Code Chart. The duration of any applicable implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, shall not exceed the term of this limited warranty. (Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limitation may not apply to you.) Serta® shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of your Serta® product. (Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you.) No expressed or implied warranties are extended to persons who purchase the product from anyone other than Serta Simmons Bedding Company or its authorized dealers, and all warranties to such persons, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, are hereby excluded.
If your Serta® mattress or foundation fails due to a manufacturing defect, the exclusive remedy under this warranty will be replacement of the defective product in the U.S., Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands. If the Serta® product you purchased is discontinued at the time of replacement, a current model of comparable quality and value will be selected. To receive service under the terms of this warranty contact your original Serta® dealer. If your original Serta® dealer is no longer in business or you have moved outside the service area, please contact Serta Customer Service at 1-888-55-SERTA (1-888-557-3782) between the hours of 9am to 5pm EST Monday - Friday. A copy of original bill of sale is needed to determine original date of purchase. Model name label and law label must be provided to identify the bedding and validate this warranty.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER STATE LAW:
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser from Serta Simmons Bedding Company or its authorized dealers.