G.S. Stearns Ultra Firm Mattress
While supplies last.
Sleep well on our handcrafted G.S. Stearns Ultra Firm Mattress. The G.S. Stearns Founders Collection by Stearns & Foster represents the very finest in materials, craftsmanship, and style. Named after the founders of the Stearns & Foster bedding company, America's oldest mattress brand, it represents everything the brand has come to represent; unsurpassed quality and uncompromising standards. This ultra firm sleep set includes a seamless foam incased innerspring, gel memory foam, silk, wool, and luxurious appointments that make this sleep set second to none. G.S. Stearns...only by Stearns & Foster.
- Foam Encased Edge System provided substantial yet comfortable sitting and sleeping edge
- Individually Wrapped Titanium Ally IntelliCoil iD features a unique coil in coil design. The inner coil gives your body essential deep down support, while outer coil conforms to and cradles your body
- Silk and Wool infused cover regulates heat exceptionally and is both warm and breathable to help you maintain a constant body temperature year round
- Exclusive Indulge Quilt features a combination of deluxe fibers and tension relieving foams that envelop your body in indulgent comfort
- 1" layer of ClimaSense Gel Memory Foam know for its sumptuous mix of contouring comfort and is designed to promote a cool sleeping environment
- 2" layer of Marvelus and 1" High Density Foam precompressed for consistent and long-lasting comfort
- Foundation - Our exclusive LTD Foundation supports and extends the comfort life of your mattress
- Mattress Height: 13"
- Standard Foundation Height: 9"
- Low Profile Foundation Height: 5"
- 10 Years Non-Prorated
- Zone 1 - Extra Firm
- Tight Top
Product Code SF9220
WHERE WE DELIVER: NATIONWIDE.
Our current delivery area includes the 48 contiguous United States.
If you live in CT, DC, DE, MA, MD, NJ, RI, the California Bay Area, the Greater Chicago area and limited addresses in the following states - FL, ME, NC, NH, NY, PA, SC, VA & VT please call 1(866)753-3797 for details), most items will be available for next day delivery. You will be able to schedule a date and a 4 hour time window for your delivery at the time of purchase. Delivery appointments are available Monday through Wednesday & Friday through Sunday during regular business hours. Sunday and Monday deliveries are not available in FL. Limited evening hours are available.
If you live in the Los Angeles, CA or Dallas, TX metropolitan areas, you will be offered a Preferred Delivery Day at the time of purchase. The 'Preferred Delivery Day' is based on the zip code of your order and an estimate of when our delivery team will be in your area. Actual delivery days may vary according to location. Our local delivery agent will call you to set up an exact delivery day and 4 hour time window. Delivery appointments are available Mon-Fri between 9AM & 6PM.
If you live in the 48 contiguous US states but outside the above areas, your order is estimated to be delivered within 2 to 3 weeks, remote areas may take longer. You will receive a call when your order has arrived at our delivery agent, approximately 10 days after placing your order. The delivery agent will set up a convenient delivery day and 4 hour time window. Delivery appointments are available, Mon-Fri between 9AM & 6PM, to all addresses that are road accessible. Cancellations of orders in transit in these areas involve a restocking fee of 20% of the retail price of the merchandise, plus local delivery charge.
Please note: The Sleepy’s Satisfaction Assurance Program is only available in the following states: CT, DC, DE, MA, MD, NJ, RI, the California Bay Area, the Greater Chicago area and limited addresses in the following states - FL, ME, NC, NH, NY, PA, SC, VA & VT (please call 1(866)753-3797 for details).
Some items are shipped via UPS. These items will arrive separately in approximately five (5) to nine (9) business days (Monday through Friday, not including holidays).