Protect A Bed Standard Luxury Pillow
Protect-A-Bed® Pillow System features an all-natural Eucalyptus based fabric. Eucalyptus fiber is naturally thermo-regulating, keeping you cool in the summer, and warm in the winter. It helps to wick moisture away from the surface, while its hypoallergenic and antibacterial properties provide a clean hygienic sleep zone, perfect for those with sensitive skin. Combined with our Miracle Membrane®, the Luxury Pillow Protector also provides waterproof stain protection, as well as a barrier to dust mites and allergens. Smoother-than-cotton Eucalyptus fibers make for the ultimate silky and soft sleeping surface.
As we sleep, our body goes through various temperature changes. The thermo-regulating features of the Protect-A-Bed pillow system product helps to even out the body temperature peaks and valleys, and promotes more restful sleep. Eucalyptus fiber is gentler than cotton, stronger than polyester and as soft as silk. A comparison of the fiber surfaces makes the difference obvious; Eucalyptus fiber has a smoother and more supple surface than wool or cotton. It's low fiber stiffness minimizes friction with your skin whether it's damp or dry. The result is an ultra silky feel with minimal irritation, the ideal sleeping surface for sensitive skin.
- Protect-A-Bed's Luxury Adjustable Pillow System, a revolutionary new pillow system featuring Tencel®, the new age fiber better than cotton. The Luxury Adjustable Pillow System is super soft and fully adjustable to your own comfort level, while providing ultimate stain, allergy and dust mites protection.
- This Luxury Pillow contains extra, specially developed, microfiber filling which makes the pillow super soft and fluffy. Each Luxury Pillow also has a unique zipper closure, which allows you to adjust the amount of inner filling. By removing some of the filling, the pillow can be adjusted to exactly the right balance of height and firmness to suit individual preferences. A luxury pillow - luxury sleep.
- Protect-A-Bed's Luxury Pillow Protector has a natural Tencel® surface which has a soft and silky feel, is hypoallergenic and antibacterial. The product also features the innovative Miracle Membrane® that provides a barrier for the pillow and the user to protect against allergens, dust mites and spills. Protect-A-Bed's all new Breathe-A-Vent ensures added comfort by allowing your pillow to breathe.
Luxury Adjustable Pillow System Contains
- 1 Standard/Queen Luxury Pillow
- 1 Standard/Queen Luxury Pillow Protector
Product Code PBLUXP
WHERE WE DELIVER: NATIONWIDE.
Our current delivery area includes the 48 contiguous United States.
If you live in DC, DE, MD, NJ, RI, the California Bay Area, and limited addresses in the following states - CT, FL, MA, ME, NH, NY, PA & VA please call 1(866)753-3797 for details), most items will be available for next day delivery. You will be able to schedule a date and a 4 hour time window for your delivery at the time of purchase. Delivery appointments are available Monday through Wednesday & Friday through Sunday during regular business hours. Sunday and Monday deliveries are not available in FL. Limited evening hours are available.
If you live in the Los Angeles, CA or Dallas, TX metropolitan areas, you will be offered a Preferred Delivery Day at the time of purchase. The 'Preferred Delivery Day' is based on the zip code of your order and an estimate of when our delivery team will be in your area. Actual delivery days may vary according to location. Our local delivery agent will call you to set up an exact delivery day and 4 hour time window. Delivery appointments are available Mon-Fri between 9AM & 6PM.
If you live in the 48 contiguous US states but outside the above areas, your order is estimated to be delivered within 2 to 3 weeks, remote areas may take longer. You will receive a call when your order has arrived at our delivery agent, approximately 10 days after placing your order. The delivery agent will set up a convenient delivery day and 4 hour time window. Delivery appointments are available, Mon-Fri between 9AM & 6PM, to all addresses that are road accessible. Cancellations of orders in transit in these areas involve a restocking fee of 20% of the retail price of the merchandise, plus local delivery charge.
Please note: The Sleepy’s Comfort Exchange Program is only available in the following states: DC, DE, MD, NJ, RI, the California Bay Area, and limited addresses in the following states - CT, FL, MA, ME, NH, NY, PA & VA (please call 1(866)753-3797 for details).
Ferry service may be required for delivery to select locations. Additional fee will apply - may vary by location. Please call 1-866-SLEEPYS for more information.
A person over 18 must be present to accept any mattress or furniture delivery.
Some items are shipped via UPS. These items will arrive separately in approximately five (5) to nine (9) business days (Monday through Friday, not including holidays).