Ortho-Posture 12 Inch KoolGel Hybrid Mattress
Product Code ENK002
The Ortho-Posture KoolGel 2.0, by Enso Sleep Systems, is a hybrid mattress featuring memory foam, gel, and an individually wrapped coil innerspring. It is ideal for any customer looking for the utmost in cool, conforming comfort, but with a more luxurious feel afforded by the gel covered top layer.
The KoolGel 2.0, exclusive to Sleepy’s, uses Enso’s new TSC Gel. This features 100% Total Surface Coverage of Gel providing the maximum benefits of Gel closest to the sleep surface. The Airflow Pressure Relief design enhances the cooling benefit received from the TSC Gel. This new TSC Gel is supported by our Tri-Zoned, individually wrapped coil innerspring
- Compression technology allows us to package and ship the KoolGel 2.0 mattress in a small easy fit shippable box
- The Memory Foam with TSC Gel layer
- Ventilated memory foam enhances cooling
- Tri-Zoned Support Core
- Individually wrapped coils that assist in minimizing motion transfer
- Superior edge support system, minimized motion transfer
- TSC Gel formulated with Active Charcoal: Fights odors, resists mold and mildew, filters harmful elements
- The specially designed Air Flow Pressure Relief Memory Foam layer enhances the cool, fresh experience by allowing air to pass through the layer
- The Foam Encased Solid sleep edge provides an extended sleep surface and eliminates any roll off
Mattress and Foundation Height
- Mattress Height: 12"
- Standard Foundation Height: 9"
- Low Profile Foundation Height: 5"
- 10 Years Non-Prorated + 10 Years Prorated
- Zone 3 - Medium
- Tight Top
WHERE WE DELIVER: NATIONWIDE.
Our current delivery area includes the 48 contiguous United States.
If you live in CT, DC, DE, MA, MD, NJ, RI, the California Bay Area, the Greater Chicago area and limited addresses in the following states - FL, ME, NC, NH, NY, PA, SC, VA & VT please call 1(866)753-3797 for details), most items will be available for next day delivery. You will be able to schedule a date and a 4 hour time window for your delivery at the time of purchase. Delivery appointments are available Monday through Wednesday & Friday through Sunday during regular business hours. Sunday and Monday deliveries are not available in FL. Limited evening hours are available.
If you live in the Los Angeles, CA or Dallas, TX metropolitan areas, you will be offered a Preferred Delivery Day at the time of purchase. The 'Preferred Delivery Day' is based on the zip code of your order and an estimate of when our delivery team will be in your area. Actual delivery days may vary according to location. Our local delivery agent will call you to set up an exact delivery day and 4 hour time window. Delivery appointments are available Mon-Fri between 9AM & 6PM.
If you live in the 48 contiguous US states but outside the above areas, your order is estimated to be delivered within 2 to 3 weeks, remote areas may take longer. You will receive a call when your order has arrived at our delivery agent, approximately 10 days after placing your order. The delivery agent will set up a convenient delivery day and 4 hour time window. Delivery appointments are available, Mon-Fri between 9AM & 6PM, to all addresses that are road accessible. Cancellations of orders in transit in these areas involve a restocking fee of 20% of the retail price of the merchandise, plus local delivery charge.
Please note: The Sleepy’s Satisfaction Assurance Program is only available in the following states: CT, DC, DE, MA, MD, NJ, RI, the California Bay Area, the Greater Chicago area and limited addresses in the following states - FL, ME, NC, NH, NY, PA, SC, VA & VT (please call 1(866)753-3797 for details).
Some items are shipped via UPS. These items will arrive separately in approximately five (5) to nine (9) business days (Monday through Friday, not including holidays).