Hampton and Rhodes Limited Edition Windsor Parke 12.75" Plush Mattress
- Nested pocketed spring system
- Conforms to the shape of your body
- Shock absorbing foam decreases motion transfer
When it comes to mattresses, one size definitely doesn’t fit all. The mattress should be longer than the tallest person sleeping on it. The bed width should allow enough space to fold your arms behind your head without going beyond the mattress edge or touching your partner’s elbows (for two adults, we recommend either a queen or a king).
- Split sizes also available. Contact us!
Overview & Specs
Velvety-soft and luxuriously plush perfectly describes the Limited Edition Windsor Parke 12.75" Plush Mattress by Hampton and Rhodes. Achieving restorative sleep begins with its 5 Zone Nested Pocketed Spring System. This feature offers an arrangement of 770 coils aligned in ergonomic zones to conform to the shape of your body for a purely blissful slumber. This mattress provides premium, thick layers of high density Super-Soft comfort and Shock Absorbing Foam that not only decreases motion transfer but also offers you a luxurious sleeping experience that’s unlike anything you’ve ever imagined. Another trait is its fully foam encased railing which enables you to maximize your sleeping space for ultimate relaxation. Cool-Tec’s uniquely woven European fiber design draws heat away from the body to keep you cool throughout the night while its fusion of soy-based quilt and comfort foam layers ensures unprecedented and unwavering comfort.
Comfort Type: Plush
- Designer circular stretch knit ticking featuring Cool-Tec Design
- 100% Natural & chemical free fire barrier
- Layer of Mega Soft, Soy-Based Quilt Foam
- Super thick layer of high density Super Soft Comfort Foam
- 7.5" Adjustable base friendly fully foam encased rails
- 8” High Profile 15 Guage 5 Zone Nested Pocketed Spring Support System featuring Ergonomic Support Zoning
- Thick layer of high density Shock Absorbing Base Foam
- Twin: 39 W x 75 D
- Twin XL: 39 W x 80 D
- Full: 54 W x 75 D
- Queen: 60 W x 80 D
- King: 76 W x 80 D
- Cal King: 72 W x 84 D
Suitable for Adjustable Base
Low Motion Transfer
The following care instructions can help preserve your warranty rights:
• Rotate your mattress from end-to-end at 2 weeks and then every 2-3 months thereafter.
• Use a quilted mattress pad to avoid stains.