Hampton and Rhodes Limited Edition Quail Creek 15" Ultra Plush Pillow Top Mattress
- Dissipates excess heat from the body
- Offers Cool-Tec’s woven European fiber technology
- Quilting layers luxuriously conform to your body
When it comes to mattresses, one size definitely doesn’t fit all. The mattress should be longer than the tallest person sleeping on it. The bed width should allow enough space to fold your arms behind your head without going beyond the mattress edge or touching your partner’s elbows (for two adults, we recommend either a queen or a king).
- Split sizes also available. Contact us!
Overview & Specs
Treat yourself in silky, soft comfort that’ll envelope you into unbelievable sleep with the Limited Edition Quail Creek 15" Ultra Plush Pillow Top Mattress by Hampton and Rhodes. The Gel-Infused Memory Foam layer in conjunction with Cool-Tec’s woven European fiber technology will eliminate excess heat from the body leaving you cool and comfortable for a reinvigorating sleep. This mattress offers a blend of Soy-Based Comfort Foam with multiple quilting layers that luxuriously conform to your body for excellent support. Its thick layer of high density Shock Absorbing Base Foam works with the LuraFlex Zoned Alternating Coil Support System to give you a sleep that’s purely uninterrupted and restorative. Lastly its fully foam encased railing enables you to maximize your sleeping space for ultimate relaxation.
Comfort Type: Ultra Plush Pillow Top
- Designer circular stretch knit ticking with Cool-Tec design
- 100% Natural & chemical free fire barrier
- Layer of Mega Soft, Soy-Based Quilt Foam
- 2 Layers of Super Soft, Soy-Based Quilt Foam
- Non-woven insulator layer
- 2 Layers of HD Soft Soy-Based Comfort Foam
- Layer of cooling Gel-Infused Memory Foam
- Layer of HD medium firm, Soy-Based Support Foam
- High Profile Heavy Gauge 6" LFK Zoned Alternating Coil Support System featuring Ergonomic Support Zoning
- Fully foam encased 5.5" rails
- Super thick layer of HD Shock Absorbing Base Foam
- Twin: 39 W x 75 D
- Twin XL: 39 W x 80 D
- Full: 54 W x 75 D
- Queen: 60 W x 80 D
- King: 76 W x 80 D
- Cal King: 72 W x 84 D
Low Motion Transfer
The following care instructions can help preserve your warranty rights:
• Rotate your mattress from end-to-end at 2 weeks and then every 2-3 months thereafter.
• Use a quilted mattress pad to avoid stains.