Hampton and Rhodes Limited Edition Misty Creek 12.25" Pillow Top Mattress
- Dissipates excess heat from the body
- Provides unparalleled support and maximum comfort
- Responsive sleep surface mechanism
When it comes to mattresses, one size definitely doesn’t fit all. The mattress should be longer than the tallest person sleeping on it. The bed width should allow enough space to fold your arms behind your head without going beyond the mattress edge or touching your partner’s elbows (for two adults, we recommend either a queen or a king).
- Split sizes also available. Contact us!
Overview & Specs
Unwind in luxurious comfort with the Hampton and Rhodes Limited Edition Misty Creek 12.25" Pillow Top Mattress. This limited edition mattress features Cool-Tec design, with Gel-Infused Memory Foam that draws heat away from the body to keep you cool and comfortable throughout the night. The unique combination of soy-based quilt and comfort foam layers provides unparalleled support and maximum comfort for a superior night’s sleep. Furthermore, an additional exclusive attribute of this mattress is its LuraFlex Zoned Alternating Coil Support System. This innovative technology keeps movement to a minimum with its responsive sleep surface mechanism, allowing for a truly rejuvenating sleep that’ll keep you feeling recharged and refreshed.
Comfort Type: Pillow Top
- Designer circular stretch knit ticking with Cool-Tec design
- 100% Natural & chemical free fire barrier
- 2 Layers of Super Soft, Soy-Based Quilt Foam
- 2 Layers of HD Soft Soy-Based Comfort Foam
- Layer of cooling Gel-Infused Memory Foam (center zone only)
- Layer of HD medium firm support foam
- High Profile Heavy Gauge 6" LFK Zoned Alternating Coil Support System featuring Ergonomic Support Zoning
- Fully foam encased 5.5" rails
- Super thick layer of HD Shock Absorbing Base Foam
- Twin: 39 W x 75 D
- Twin XL: 39 W x 80 D
- Full: 54 W x 75 D
- Queen: 60 W x 80 D
- King: 76 W x 80 D
- Cal King: 72 W x 84 D
Low Motion Transfer
The following care instructions can help preserve your warranty rights:
• Rotate your mattress from end-to-end at 2 weeks and then every 2-3 months thereafter.
• Use a quilted mattress pad to avoid stains.