Hampton and Rhodes Limited Edition Grand Harbor 15.5" Ultra Plush Pillow Top Mattress
- Dissipates excess heat from the body
- Top-notch, superior soft feel
- Maximizes your sleeping space for optimized comfort
When it comes to mattresses, one size definitely doesn’t fit all. The mattress should be longer than the tallest person sleeping on it. The bed width should allow enough space to fold your arms behind your head without going beyond the mattress edge or touching your partner’s elbows (for two adults, we recommend either a queen or a king).
- Split sizes also available. Contact us!
Overview & Specs
Winding down into deep, undisturbed sleep was never easier with the Limited Edition Grand Harbor 15.5" Ultra Plush Pillow Top Mattress. This mattress will reset your body with a restorative sleeping experience that you’ve only ever dreamt of. Cool-Tec’s European fiber technology works to dissipate excess heat from the body which allows you to stay cool and comfortable throughout the night. Expertly blended layers of soy-based quilt and comfort foam gives this mattress its top-notch, superior soft feel. With its high grade 5 Zone Nested Pocketed Spring System, your body is supported from top to bottom as its 770 coils align effortlessly to the contours of your body to provide ultimate relaxation. Lastly its fully foam edge support enables you to maximize your sleeping space for optimized comfort.
Comfort Type: Ultra Plush
- Designer circular stretch knit ticking with Cool-Tec design
- 100% Natural & chemical free fire barrier
- 3 Layers of Mega Soft, Soy-Based Quilt Foam
- Non-woven insulator support layer
- Layer of HD Super Soft Comfort Foam
- Layer of HD medium firm support foam
- 8" High Profile 15 Gauge 5 Zone Nested Pocketed Spring Support System featuring Ergonomic Support Zoning
- 7.5" Adjustable base friendly fully foam encased rails
- Super thick layer of HD Shock Absorbing Base Foam
- Twin: 39 W x 75 D
- Twin XL: 39 W x 80 D
- Full: 54 W x 75 D
- Queen: 60 W x 80 D
- King: 76 W x 80 D
- Cal King: 72 W x 84 D
Suitable for Adjustable Base
Low Motion Transfer
The following care instructions can help preserve your warranty rights:
• Rotate your mattress from end-to-end at 2 weeks and then every 2-3 months thereafter.
• Use a quilted mattress pad to avoid stains.