Hampton and Rhodes Limited Edition Copperleaf 12.75" Luxury Firm Mattress
- Dispenses unwanted heat from the body
- Lavish soft feel for maximum comfort
- Edge support maximizes your sleeping space
When it comes to mattresses, one size definitely doesn’t fit all. The mattress should be longer than the tallest person sleeping on it. The bed width should allow enough space to fold your arms behind your head without going beyond the mattress edge or touching your partner’s elbows (for two adults, we recommend either a queen or a king).
- Split sizes also available. Contact us!
Overview & Specs
Searching for the ideal mattress that’ll give you the ultimate good night’s rest? Look no further with the Limited Edition Copperleaf 12.75" Luxury Firm Mattress. This limited edition mattress is first wrapped in a layer of Cool-Tec’s utterly plush European Knit Fiber that dispenses unwanted heat from the body which will provide you with an enhanced sleeping experience like no other. Alternating layers of soy-based quilt and comfort foam gives this mattress its lavishly soft feel for maximum comfort. A thick layer of high density Shock Absorbing Base Foam followed by its edge support, maximizes your sleeping space and decreases the transfer of movement. It doesn’t stop there however, this mattress cradles your body in unthinkable support with its 5 Zone Nested Pocketed Spring System. The 770 coils placed in ergonomic zones work to harmonize with the contours of your body to optimize your sleep leaving you truly refreshed and reinvigorated.
Comfort Type: Luxury Firm
- Designer circular stretch knit ticking with Cool-Tec design
- 100% Natural & chemical free fire barrier
- 2 Layers of Super Soft, Soy-Based Quilt Foam
- Layer of HD Soft Soy-Based Comfort Foam
- Non-woven insulator support layer
- 8" High Profile 15 Gauge 5 Zone Nested Pocketed Spring Support System featuring Ergonomic Support Zoning
- 7.5" Adjustable base friendly fully foam encased rails
- Super thick layer of HD Shock Absorbing Base Foam
- Twin: 39 W x 75 D
- Twin XL: 39 W x 80 D
- Full: 54 W x 75 D
- Queen: 60 W x 80 D
- King: 76 W x 80 D
- Cal King: 72 W x 84 D
Suitable for Adjustable Base
Low Motion Transfer
The following care instructions can help preserve your warranty rights:
• Rotate your mattress from end-to-end at 2 weeks and then every 2-3 months thereafter.
• Use a quilted mattress pad to avoid stains.