Hampton and Rhodes HR420S 12.25" Plush Mattress
- Multiple quilting and comfort layers
- Provides plush feel
- Maximizes sleep space
- 1.75” High Density Soft Support Foam
- Gel Infused Memory Foam Zone
When it comes to mattresses, one size definitely doesn’t fit all. The mattress should be longer than the tallest person sleeping on it. The bed width should allow enough space to fold your arms behind your head without going beyond the mattress edge or touching your partner’s elbows (for two adults, we recommend either a queen or a king).
- Split sizes also available. Contact us!
Overview & Specs
The Hampton and Rhodes 420S 12.25" Plush Mattress offers great comfort and will provide you with a great night’s sleep. The foam support layer offers a plush feel by blending multiple quilting and comfort layers for maximum relaxation. The layers include super soft soy-based quilt foam, high density comfort and support foam and a super thick shock absorbing base foam. In the deeper layers of the mattress the heavy gauge and Lura-Flex coil support system helps every part of the sleeping surface to become more responsive to your movement, which results in less interrupted sleep. The edge-to-edge support maximizes sleeping space and will ensure you awake the next morning feeling refreshed and ready for the day.
Comfort Type: Plush
- Heavy weight circular knit ticking
- Fire retardant fiber
- 100% Natural & chemical free fire barrier
- 2 Layers of .875" Super Soft, Soy-based Quilt Foam
- 1.75" High density soft comfort foam
- Gel infused memory foam zone
- 1.75" Shock absorbing base foam
- 650 Premium LFK Innerspring unit
- Twin: 39 W x 75 D
- Twin XL: 39 W x 80 D
- Full: 54 W x 75 D
- Queen: 60 W x 80 D
- King: 76 W x 80 D
- Cal King: 72 W x 84 D
Low Motion Transfer
The following care instructions can help preserve your warranty rights:
• Rotate your mattress from end-to-end at 2 weeks and then every 2-3 months thereafter.
• Use a quilted mattress pad to avoid stains.