Hampton and Rhodes HR400 11.5" Cushion Firm Mattress
- Lura-flex coil technology
- Cushion firm support
- Soy-based comfort foam
- Soy based comfort foam
- H.D. (High Density) super soft, soy-based comfort foam
- H.D. (High Density) medium firm, soy-based support foam
When it comes to mattresses, one size definitely doesn’t fit all. The mattress should be longer than the tallest person sleeping on it. The bed width should allow enough space to fold your arms behind your head without going beyond the mattress edge or touching your partner’s elbows (for two adults, we recommend either a queen or a king).
- Split sizes also available. Contact us!
Overview & Specs
Achieving true undisturbed sleep with the HR400 11.5" Cushion Firm Mattress, is now a reality. This mattress offers a unique blend of cushion firm support and multiple quilting and comfort layers to provide the ultimate goodnight's rest. The Lura-flex coil technology (LFK) allows its surface to become more responsive to your movement which aids in less interrupted sleep. The HD Support Foam layer in conjunction with the cooling, Gel-infused Memory Foam elevates the meaning of comfort to new levels which will ensure an incredible night's sleep for years to come.
Comfort Type: Cushion Firm
- Heavy weight circular knit ticking
- Fire retardant fiber
- 100% Natural & chemical free fire barrier
- 1.5" Super Soft, Soy-based Quilt Foam
- .9" HD Super Soft, Soy-based Comfort Foam
- 1.75" HD Medium firm, Soy-based Support Foam
- Cooling, Gel-infused Memory Foam (zoned)
- 1.75" Shock absorbing base foam
- Full foam encased 5.5" rails and edge support
- 650 Premium LFK Innerspring unit
- .5" Memory Foam lumber support
- Twin: 39 W x 75 D
- Twin XL: 39 W x 80 D
- Full: 54 W x 75 D
- Queen: 60 W x 80 D
- King: 76 W x 80 D
- Cal King: 72 W x 84 D
Low Motion Transfer
The following care instructions can help preserve your warranty rights:
• Rotate your mattress from end-to-end at 2 weeks and then every 2-3 months thereafter.
• Use a quilted mattress pad to avoid stains.