Help Me Decide
Don't Worry. We've got your back.
Buying a mattress can be overwhelming. We get it. But we’re professionals, Mattress Professionals. And we won’t rest until you’ve found your perfect mattress. We pride ourselves on making your shopping experience as easy as possible. Let us break it down into what makes sense for you. No matter where you are in the shopping process, we’ve got your back.
Our team of trained customer service professionals is available to you by phone, email or chat. Day or night. PHONE, EMAIL, CHAT
Our stores are where the magic happens. Our Mattress Professionals are extensively trained to know the ins and outs of all our products. And they want to share their knowledge with you. They can help you find the perfect mattress, guaranteed. Head on in. Your perfect mattress is waiting for you.
Ready to get started? The first step is to DISCOVER YOUR COMFORT. We’ve built an easy-to-use Mattress Finder just for you. This simple process will take the guess work out of your mattress shopping, because finding a great night’s sleep shouldn’t keep you up at night. MATTRESS FINDER
WE CARRY A WIDE SELECTION of specialty sleep products such as pillows, sheets, mattress pads, brass beds, iron beds, day beds, hi-risers, motorized beds and other items to help you fully indulcge your sleep experience.
WE DELIVER OVER 3,000 MATTRESSES everyday. Sleepy's has 7 state-of-the-art distribution centers located in New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, Massachusetts, Maryland, Connecticut, Florida and Northern California to ensure fast and convenient delivery.
TELL US YOUR PRICE RANGE
DISCOVER YOUR PERFECT SIZE
DISCOVER YOUR COMFORT LEVEL
- Innerspring Desc.
- Pillow Top Pillow Top mattresses offer responsive body support with luxurious comfort layers for maximum pressure relief. You’ll love pillow tops if being enveloped in cushioning is something you dream about.
- Plush Plush mattresses offer responsive body support with enhanced comfort layers for added pressure relief. They’re perfect for the sleeper who wants good support with a little extra cushion for a softer feel.
- Firm Firm mattresses provide even body support with a trim comfort layer, creating the sensation of sleeping on top of the mattress. If support is your main comfort priority, then a firm mattress will offer your best fit.
- Specialty Foam Specialty Foam mattresses deliver universal body support and are highly conforming for exceptional pressure relief. These mattresses are often made with memory foam, latex and cooling gel, which provide body-conforming and temperature-regulating benefits.
DISCOVER YOUR FOUNDATION
- Mattress Only Just the mattress without a box spring. You may not need a box spring if your bed frame doesn’t require one. For example, platform beds don’t need a box spring.
- Standard Boxspring This is the most common height for a foundation: 8" – 9".
- Low Profile Boxspring If you have a low-sitting headboard or nightstand, you may prefer a low-profile box spring at 4.5" – 5.5". These foundations are also helpful if you have trouble getting into higher beds.
- Standard Split Boxspring These standard-height foundations are split into 2 box springs for easier maneuvering. All king and California king-size mattresses require a split box spring. You might need a split box spring for a queen-size if you have narrow hallways or stairways in your home.
- Low Profile Split Boxspring The low profile version of the split box spring will let your king or Cal-king mattress sit a few inches lower. It’s also ideal for queen-size mattresses in homes where narrow halls and stairs could complicate delivery.
- Adjustable Base Adjustable bases contour to various head and food positions. This can help reduce stress on your lower back, improve your breathing, and provide comfort when sitting up in bed.